How great would your New Year be if you quit smoking? Did you know that most cessation programs are just gimmicks to get you to switch to another addiction? Imagine trying to quit a chemical addiction (nicotine, ammonia and bleach) while eating food that is nutrient deficient (GMO and processed) and/or taking medication that is cooked in a laboratory and doesn’t heal you (symptom cosmetics). Imagine 46 million smokers just in the United States and half of them WANT to quit but don’t have any idea how. Now consider that each of those 23,000,000 human beings has the WILL to quit, but no road map and no real solution. Sometimes in life the solution to a problem is staring us right in the face, but we overlook it. Why is that?
Mass Media Hypnosis and Western Medicine Snake Oil
Do you have recurring headaches? Do you feel lethargic daily, except right after you smoke a cigarette? Do you have problems sleeping through the night or having regular bowel movements? Don’t answer those questions, just consider this. The chemicals in cigarettes cause depression, anxiety, constipation, sleeplessness, and they breed sickness, breaking down your immune system. Also, nicotine boosts dopamine, and that is the relief for the chemical hangover, but there is a substitute for this, and it’s all natural. Do you know what it is? A natural herb/bean called mucuna can replace the cravings that smokers have, especially during the first two weeks of quitting (reducing number of cigarettes), thus weaning the habitual pack-a-day smokers (or more) off of commercial-grade, ammonia-laden nicotine. Tobacco in the leading brands is so juiced up with ammonia that this vapor-ready nicotine can carry 100 milligrams of nicotine potency in ONE cigarette. Add up a pack a day and that’s over 2,000 milligrams in 24 hours. What about two or three packs a day? This is artificial control over your emotions, your motivation and your central nervous system. (http://www.naturalnews.com)
Also beware of medications like Chantix and Zyban, as they can block natural neural impulses that help you deal with stress and feel naturally happy. They are just”snake oil” medications. Your central nervous system needs help, not more damage. You need the raw power of raw foods like superfoods and real spring water. Keep reading.
Supplements and Superfoods are the yellow brick road to the “castle” of good health. Can you follow a path that’s already paved? You don’t need a compass or a flashlight, and you don’t need GPS. You just need common sense and nutritional guidance. The map is “mapped” and the wheel has already been invented here. Roll forward with your new healthy life and end the cigarette addiction once and for all. Let nutrition be your path to freedom for 2014 and beyond.
There is an all natural program that weans smokers off cigarettes and commercial grade nicotine in 14 days or less, and it is rightfully called 14 & Out. Check it out. Stop smoking naturally in 14 days. (http://premium.naturalnews.tv) This could be the perfect gift to yourself or someone you care about who wants to quit smoking and just doesn’t know how. The Health Ranger and doctors recommend the natural method. Be an organic person again. Nutrition kicks the cigarette fix! (http://www.naturalnews.com)
TOP 7 SUPERFOODS
Here are the TOP 7 SUPERFOODS for quitting smoking and some handy resources for each. Take the time to do a little research, and your problems may be solved:
1. Mucuna: The L-dopa content of the unprocessed Mucuna bean powder is so powerful that doctors are also using it to help Parkinson’s patients restore mental clarity, and as a mood elevator! Mucuna helps with:
-Regeneration of organs (heart, kidneys, liver, lungs)
-Dramatically strengthens immune system
-Reduced body fat and cellulite
-Improved skin appearance
-Increased mood and sense of well-being
-Increased bone density (very necessary after toxin overload from cigarettes)
2. Chlorella: (http://www.naturalnews.com)
3. Spirulina: (http://www.naturalnews.com)
4. Cacao raw chocolate: fights depression and is a great mood enhancer! (http://www.rawchocolate.com)
5. Goji berry and acai berry: (http://www.youtube.com) Acai berry has been cherished by the Amazonian people for centuries. This unique berry has an extraordinary amount of antioxidants that protect the tissues and cells of the body, plus acai contains phytonutrients that make it one of the most well publicized superfoods among health enthusiasts.
6. Kale and Maca: Maca is the ancient superfood of the Incas. Grown in the high Andes mountains in Peru, Maca is packed with vitamins, minerals, proteins, tannins, complex alkaloids and other phytochemicals. (http://www.naturalnews.com) Alkalize the body and load up on natural, raw nutrients! Kale is the hidden superfood of planet Earth! Check out these great resources:
7. Blueberries: Blueberries have the highest antioxidant capacity, making them highly protective for the cardiovascular system. They contain pterostilbene, which lowers cholesterol, and anthocyanins, which improve vision and brain function and guard against macular degeneration.
Bring in the New Year as a non-smoker and never look back. Load up on superfoods and get super healthy. Natural News wishes you the best of luck!
Sources for this article include:
http://www.youtube.com (The Health Ranger previews 14&Out on YouTube!)